“Reading gives us someplace to go when we have to stay where we are!” Mason Cooley
Hey book lovers,
New month and new books to read.
I’m quite frustrated at me because me Goodreads currently reading part now has 19 books in it. I was so good at reading one book at a time, but something happened, now I read new books and then I start a new one and so on. So this month I want to make it 15 books at least!
I have few books that I want to finish for this month and hopefully I will do it!.
Here is the list:
- “Once a Runner” by John L. Parker Jr.
- “A list of Cages” by Robin Roe
- “The Power of Now: A Guide to spiritual Enlightenment” by Eckhart Tolle
- “The Happiness Project: Or why I spent a year trying to sing in the Morning, Clean my Closets, Fight Right, Read Aristotle, and Generally Have more Fun” by Gretchen Rubin
- “The Trial” by Franz Kafka
- “The Prince” by Niccolo Machiavelli
- “Committed” by Elizabeth Gilbert
- “Moby-Dick” by Herman Melville
- “How bad do you want it?: Mastering the Psychology of Mind over muscle” by Matt Fitzgerald
Some of the books I’ve already started, so I just need to sit and finish them all!
One of the books is an audiobook (“How bad do you want it?”…), and I’m really looking forward to listening to it ^_^
And I’m going to read daily, at least 50 pages per day, rather than reading 300 pages in one day. I created a reading tracker on my bullet journal, which really helps and motivates me!
Have you read any of the books that I mentioned? What’s your TBR?
Have a great reading month, bookworms!